LIVERPOOL BEER FESTIVAL 2017
15th - 19th FEBRUARY 2017
Metropolitan Cathedral Crypt, Brownlow Hill (click here for map)
Wed 15th 6:00pm – 10:00pm £5
Wednesday night is free for CAMRA members and is pay on the door only. On Wednesday there will only be about 50 of the beers available.
Thu 16th 6:30pm – 10:30pm £7
Fri 17th 12:00pm – 4:00pm £8
Fri 17th 6:30pm – 10:30pm £10
Sat 18th 12:00pm – 4:00pm £9
Sat 18th 6:30pm – 10:30pm £8
Discount in Beer Vouchers for CAMRA members (except Wed)
All tickets other than for Wednesday are Internet sales only.
Ticket sales start on 9th December at 07:00am
Price includes: Booking fee (where applicable) ,Souvenir Glass*, Full Colour Programme*
*Not CAMRA members on Wednesday
Over 18s Only. Sorry no children or babies.
Every year we make some tweaks to how we sell tickets for the beer festival. This year there are some fairly substantial changes.
1. We have reintroduced a Wednesday evening session. This will only have about 50 of the most popular beers on sale. It is first come, first served and pay on the door. No advanced ticket sales.
2. We have scrapped the ticket selling day. This was becoming less popular and became not worth the effort we had to put into it. This year the only way to buy tickets is on the Internet.
3. For similar reasons we have scrapped the allocation of tickets to volunteers at the festival. We expect volunteers to qualify for advance ticket sales, which brings me to 4.
4. We are extending the advance ticket sales to members of Southport & West Lancs, St Helens, Halton, and Wirral branches. If you belong to one of these branches you will receive details of how to apply for these tickets.
5. We have increased ticket prices for all sessions by £1 but this now includes the booking fee. This means tickets are slightly cheaper than last year. From now on what you see is what you pay.
'Liverpool Beer Festival' is a Registered Trade Mark of Liverpool CAMRA. Any use of the trade mark 'Liverpool Beer Festival' without permission of Liverpool CAMRA will be regarded as a trade mark infringement.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.